Breaknnrun House Rules
1. Opening Break: Players have the option to lag or flip a coin. If players cannot agree, coin Flip will be used.
2. Alternate Breaks: After flipping a coin or lagging for Opening Break.
3. Ball Location: Is determined where the base of the ball touches the table.
4. Balls off the Table: Are ball in hand except on a legal break.
5. Cue Ball fouls only.
6. Absolutely no coaching of any kind.
7. Optional 3 Foul Rule: Any 3 consecutive fouls in a row is loss of game.
7a. 3 Foul Option #2: This is in place for the different owners or management of the establishment of the venue. It will not count unless stated in the tournament format.
8. Winning from the break: Playing 9, 10-ball the winning ball doesn’t count for a win in the bottom 2 corner pockets. If 9 or 10-ball is pocketed in these pockets. It will be spotted on the foot spot or rack end of the table and the Player has the option to shoot from where it lies or push out.
9. All other rules not listed here are standard Texas Express Rules.